Saturday, November 7, 2020

fakebook

 I guess i still have a fakebook account, although i can't log into it because i don't remember my username or password. No biggie, i don't use it and don't miss it.

I get notifications from them in my email when someone i am friends with makes a post. On occasion i will click on an email when they say something about posting a pic. And crazily enough it takes me to my page even though i am logged out of it. Go figure.

Anyway, my wife goes on there regularly. She watches ladies do crafting videos. 

Tonight joe hiden biden is apparently giving a speech claiming victory, and my wife made a comment on the video. Her comment said: It's a sad day when joe and the ho occupy the white house.

Well, fakebook didn't like that and they hid her comment. I told her to repost it, she did and they kicked her off for seven days.

So i went to my email and found my way to fakebook, found the joe biden live speech. I started posting joe and the hoe cracks, and fakebook immediately started hiding my comments. I made about 7 of those and then switched gears. i said joe biden sucks. Apparently they left that up, because at least 2 people reacted to that, but i never could find the comments. 

Oh well, never did get kicked off. I think i may start emulating ken at knuckledraggin and start posting shit on there just to see if i CAN get kicked off. At least make them waste resources on me. 

We shall see. 

1 comment:

  1. I like that idea!
    my sister just got a three day FB jail sentence. For agreeing with someone else's post.

    ReplyDelete