var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/06/well-holy-shit.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Well Holy Shit!

Monday, June 29, 2026

Well Holy Shit!

 Citizen Vigilante

There is a movie called Citizen Vigilante.

It takes place somewhere over in Europe.

The link above is to one scene of the movie.

I have not watched the movie I have only seen bits and pieces of it but if I can find it I will watch it.

Because someone finally got fed up with all the crap over in Europe about the immigration problem and made this movie I think the powers that be may want to start looking for houses elsewhere.

6 comments:

  1. It was free on X but the only scene I saw is likely to give bleeding heart judges nightmares. And I hope it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19,474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $140 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
      .
      Open This Website→→→→→ W­­w­w­.­­­P­­a­­y­­a­­t­­h­­o­­m­­e­­­9­.­­C­­­­o­­­m

      Delete
  2. Citizen Vigilante (2026)
    https://hydrahd.ru/movie/202223-watch-citizen-vigilante-2026-online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a great movie, but not horrible. Gratuitous sex scene that has nothing to do with the story. Kills some innocent people to prove a minor point. Kind of a Bruce Wayne/Batman story but without the morals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snagged me a copy, even here in central Teutonia, but probably won't watch it. Kap'n Ketamine, Elon the musky Spaceboi, recommends it. Here's a review by some film pro's:

    https://rumble.com/v7c06zk-citizen-vigilante-watch-party.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_ucp_a

    Stefan v.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Movie about an exterminator that kills weasels but not the people that open the chicken door and put a spotlight on the chickens.

    ReplyDelete