UK Cops Arrest Man Who Bought Baseball Bat
The UK has gone batshit crazy.
They're just absolutely bonkers over there. I mean a baseball bat?
Sure baseball bets can be used as a weapon of defense or even offense.
Jesus Aitch Christ shit like this is why the pilgrims left England and came over here and settled in the Americas.
I guess what they're gonna have to do now is pack up and move over to where the damn Muslims are coming from.
But, what happened before the video?
ReplyDeleteNothing?
Did he go around merely touching people with it to elicit reactions for his utube channel?
Is somebody unconscious on the pavement?
A bat still in the wrapper is still a bat.
If merely possessing it in public is a crime, then arrest the store manager for selling it.
We have insufficient information to draw a conclusion.
I would love hear the follow up to this.