about once a year or 5-6000 miles. I done this for years except for engines I used for racing. those got check or stripped down after every season. maybe 5-700 miles. maybe didn't need to do it like that. but it made me feel better KNOWING the engine was good to go. I change the oil in my generators every 2 years as they tend to get used 3-4 times a year as a rule around here. a hour of my time and maybe 2 quarts later I know they start when I need them to run.
Very interesting (with german accent)
ReplyDeleteabout once a year or 5-6000 miles. I done this for years except for engines I used for racing. those got check or stripped down after every
ReplyDeleteseason. maybe 5-700 miles. maybe didn't need to do it like that. but it made me feel better KNOWING the engine was good to go.
I change the oil in my generators every 2 years as they tend to get used 3-4 times a year as a rule around here. a hour of my time and maybe 2 quarts later I know they start when I need them to run.
Recommending that you change oil more frequently sells more oil.
ReplyDeleteI immediately put my 2500 Ram w/ the Cummins on Delo 400 changed every 5000. I'm a dinosaur and refuse synthetic.
ReplyDelete