var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/09/can-you-name-these-muscle-cars.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d;
fredhorn37@gmail.com
Sad to say I missed 5 of them.
Missed 1. These brackets my car years. Did have some trouble with dodge over Plymouth but was interesting quiz.
I'm a Mopar guy and I stopped looking after '70 since after that they made the ugliest front ends imaginable. They still disgust me they're so ugly. After the Sixties models and '70 it all went to hell. No performance, no style.
I made pastbthe 1st 1-1/2.....if you didn't know the first two, turn in your American Man Card.That was all I could stand...
Missed 1. These brackets my car years. Did have some trouble with dodge over Plymouth but was interesting quiz.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Mopar guy and I stopped looking after '70 since after that they made the ugliest front ends imaginable. They still disgust me they're so ugly. After the Sixties models and '70 it all went to hell. No performance, no style.
ReplyDeleteI made pastbthe 1st 1-1/2.....if you didn't know the first two, turn in your American Man Card.
ReplyDeleteThat was all I could stand...