var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/09/trindad-texas-police-dept-is-disbanded.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Trindad Texas Police Dept. is Disbanded

Friday, September 18, 2026

Trindad Texas Police Dept. is Disbanded

 As far as I'm concerned, it's about time. Now disband the mayor and city council.

This is the police department that arrested a woman over a facebook post. 1st Amendment anyone?? Bueller??? 

She was criticizing the state of the towns water supply. And they arrested her for it.

Then some guy was protesting her arrest, and they arrested HIM.

Then some city officials got fired, including the judge who signed the arrest warrant to arrest the lady for her facebook post. It's quite a story.




The article linked above gives a good timeline of the major events.

I think things gotta be pretty fucked up to get the state to disband a whole police department.

And I forgot to mention that the DA will no longer accept any cases from the police. How bout them apples.

And the police chief who arrested everybody conveniently resigned and moved to florida.





1 comment:

  1. And all the criminals involved will move somewhere else and continue being criminals in the new location.

    ReplyDelete