Thursday, October 17, 2024

I passed.

 Well, I passed my stupid driving test to renew my license. Apparently you can have up to 20 misses and still pass. The test giver guy said I had 5 misses. Normally I would have told him he was full of it, it was just his opinion I missed anything, but I managed to keep my big mouth shut.

So anyway, because of my non vision in my left eye, my license is only for 2 years. And I will have to take another stupid driving test, and I think to get the eye doc to fill out another form about my vision.



3 comments:

  1. "Misses"? Whom or what are you failing to hit, here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 83 I had to renew my driver's license. Cleaned up the car and boned up on current requirements. Filled out a form, lady said turn and they took a picture and asked if I wanted a 4 or 8 year renewable. I choose 8 years. I'll be in my 90's tooling down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year when I was 81 I went on-line filled in the form, clicked where it asked if I wanted to use the same photo that’s on my current license, put my cc details in and Bingo in 10 days my 5-year license appeared in the mail.

    ReplyDelete