Monday, October 28, 2024

That works for me.

 Trump's Former ICE Head Said Something That Will Make Libs' Heads Explode

With any luck these assholes will all start self-deporting when they see we are serious about this crap.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, et al should all be imprisoned for treason for letting these alien assholes come into this country.

And if the 20 million or so military fighting age males take over this country, that is because joe and the hoe planned it that way.

I don't have enough ammo for what is coming, not even close. 

Hope I can find one of those irs ammo dumps so I can take some.

1 comment:

  1. When the time comes, those Weapons Caches will get Found by the invaders. I'd bet there are training camps right now for them. Yeah, our money, our technology, paying to train them to fight Us.

    ReplyDelete