var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/07/good-morning-friday.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Good Morning Friday

Friday, July 24, 2026

Good Morning Friday

 




2 comments:

  1. The greatest way to get money is to work online. The majority of individuals make money online. Stay at home and earn an additional $500 or more using the internet. This employment provides a stable work and a consistent income. To acquire this Fast, you don’t need any specific abilities. I made $13953 in my first month, despite the fact that I had no prior experience. For additional information, click to this website right now.

    ==–===========>>) W­­w­w­.­­­P­­a­­y­­a­­t­­h­­o­­m­­e­­­9­.­­C­­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from an extended trip to the land of my birth. I noticed that the service in restaurants was abysmal to say the least. Surly waitstaff; extended wait times for the food, messed up orders, no inquiry on the quality and flavor of the food . And then the TA-DA moment; presentation of the bill.
    Usually a slip of paper but most likely on a tablet machine. And the page or area of the bill that was prominently presented was the tip section. Minimum gratuities all the way up to "I want to be in your will" suggestions.
    Quite honestly none of the waitstaff that I encountered "earned" more than a token of a tip. Less than 10% of the bill would have been enough to "pay" for that level of service.
    But, the waitstaff KNEW that they were going to get a tip no matter what. So why put any effort into their service.
    If I owned a restaurant; I would not allow any device from displaying a "suggested" amount for a tip. That way the staff would have to really display some initiative to earn that extra bit of income.

    ReplyDelete