var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/07/money-money-money-money.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Money money money... money

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Money money money... money

 Frequently when viewing videos or memes or whatever there will be a question that goes like this: which would you prefer to get, $4 trillion today $1,000,000 a day $5000 a second $20,000 a minute or something of that nature.

Now I realize that questions of this nature are really ******* stupid 'cause I ain't gonna get that much money. 'Cause ain't nobody stupid enough to give me that much money.

But just as an exercise in stupidity I got to thinking about it and I decided that I would take the $4 trillion one time payment today. The way I figure is if they figure it is income I'd be taxed somewhere around probably 50 to 60% and I might get almost $2 trillion out of it if I'm lucky.

Well you know what if I only got even a half a trillion out of it that would be more than I'd need for the rest of my whole *** **** life.

I mean Jesus Christ unless I'm gonna buy about 3 or 4  F97s or something like that I wouldn't be able to spend it all.

What about you?

6 comments:

  1. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't take any of it. I'm happy with what I have now. A nice, little ranch house (paid off), no car payments, too many guns and too much ammo, 3 freezers full of food and a good wife of 52 years now. What more could you ask for. If you come into a large sum, then people come out of the woodwork looking for a handout. You also have to think of the safety of you and your family when you're wealthy. No thanks, I have all that I need.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The greatest way to get money is to work online. The majority of individuals make money online. Stay at home and earn an additional $500 or more using the internet. This employment provides a stable work and a consistent income. To acquire this Fast, you don’t need any specific abilities. I made $13953 in my first month, despite the fact that I had no prior experience. For additional information, click to this website right now.

      ==–===========>>) W­­w­w­.­­­P­­a­­y­­a­­t­­h­­o­­m­­e­­­9­.­­C­­­­o­­­m

      Delete
  2. i'd take it in one lump sum, never know how long you're going to live
    @taminator... wish we could ever own/payoff our land instead of renting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is an F97? Is it a Ford F-150 built to California specs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets see....Three corvettes, a'63 fuel injected 327, '67 big block, @69/70 Mako Shark looking one, all with side pipes and radar detectors because there is no way Id be going slow in any of them! A sixties 4.2 E-type with the full spec D-type fuel injected engine and the alloy wheels from same, also a C-type and D-type for taking to speed week at Goodwood! Id have a swimming pool filled with actual notes and swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck, A 1936 Lightning Knucklehead, 1957 Panhead, 1968 Shovelhead (all Harley Davidsons) a 1960 Triumph Bonneville, 1957 Tiger 100 with the Alloy engine and a 500 Manx Norton. Finally, Id be making a tour of the quacks and see what they could do about making me 23 again instead of 73!

    ReplyDelete