var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/07/money-money-money-money.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Money money money... money

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Money money money... money

 Frequently when viewing videos or memes or whatever there will be a question that goes like this: which would you prefer to get, $4 trillion today $1,000,000 a day $5000 a second $20,000 a minute or something of that nature.

Now I realize that questions of this nature are really ******* stupid 'cause I ain't gonna get that much money. 'Cause ain't nobody stupid enough to give me that much money.

But just as an exercise in stupidity I got to thinking about it and I decided that I would take the $4 trillion one time payment today. The way I figure is if they figure it is income I'd be taxed somewhere around probably 50 to 60% and I might get almost $2 trillion out of it if I'm lucky.

Well you know what if I only got even a half a trillion out of it that would be more than I'd need for the rest of my whole *** **** life.

I mean Jesus Christ unless I'm gonna buy about 3 or 4  F97s or something like that I wouldn't be able to spend it all.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment