var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/07/would-you-shop-in-store-with-dead.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Would You Shop in a Store With a Dead Person Laying in the Aisle????

Monday, July 13, 2026

Would You Shop in a Store With a Dead Person Laying in the Aisle????

 Granada Hills Vons stays open after customer dies in bakery aisle, employees say

I wouldn't.

But I guess a lot of people did.

Jesus Christ. 

The body lay there for four hours.

If I am the manager of that store, I'm locking the doors and escorting everyone out. 

Screw what corporate says.

3 comments:

  1. Something about the story doesn't make sense. Emergency crews normally respond, load a patient to perform emergency procedures, and race to the hospital. I can't imagine paramedics just stating: "Well they're dead. Let's go back to the station" and leave the body. If so, it doesn't say much about the responders, police, or the justice of the peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Something is screwy here.

      Delete
    2. The greatest way to get money is to work online. The majority of individuals make money online. Stay at home and earn an additional $500 or more using the internet. This employment provides a stable work and a consistent income. To acquire this Fast, you don’t need any specific abilities. I made $13953 in my first month, despite the fact that I had no prior experience. For additional information, click to this website right now.

      ==–===========>>) W­­w­w­.­­­P­­a­­y­­a­­t­­h­­o­­m­­e­­­9­.­­C­­­­o­­­m

      Delete