var d='https://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2026/07/insurance-companies-sure-are-ballsy.html'; d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, ''); location.href = 'https://fredhorn37-maker.github.io/vernsstories/'+d; Vern's Stories : Insurance companies sure are ballsy aren't they

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Insurance companies sure are ballsy aren't they

 I told you guys that I was wondering if I made a mistake when I switched insurance providers. I switched to mercury insurance by the way.

Well I don't know if I've made a mistake or not but I received quote documentation UNquote from these assholes today and one of the things that I excuse me not one of the things but the only thing so far I gotta change is they telling me I gotta remove my water heater and replace it.

The water heater is working just fine and there's not a leak anywhere on the damn thing. I called my new agent and asked him what the hell about it and he said well they have the right to decline if you don't do what they tell you you gotta do. Well what gives them sunzabitches the right to do that I don't give a fuck if they're paying the claims or not.

I haven't filed a claim on anything on any house anywhere  almost 50 fucking years that ought to count for something with these bastards.

The only reason I have insurance on a house is 'cause the mortgage company requires it. If it wasn't for that I'd be my own insurance.

Now I know they gotta make money and they gotta be sure they don't pay out too much but goddamn that's a little ballsy telling me I gotta change my water heater id'n it?

Well if I can swing it I'm gonna sell this place within the next two years and buy me a fucking little sedan and I'm gonna sleep on the streets. I'll pay $20.00 a month for the insurance on the sedan and be done with it.

 God almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment