Friday, April 24, 2020

Are Your Preps Topped Off?

 For what it's worth, here is an article from PJ Media where the UN foooood chief is talking about multiple famines worldwide.

I am not sure what is going to happen, but I firmly believe having more preps is much better than not having enough.  If the worst does come to pass, wouldn't you prefer to not stand in line for groceries that may not be on the shelf when you get in there?

My wife thinks we probably have enough, and I hope she is right.  But, I am still buying what I can when I can, and sealing it in buckets.  Hopefully the food will still be good when we need it. If not, into the compost pile it may go.  Or more likely to the local landfill.

And on that subject, how about seeds? Are those included in your preps? If you are in Michigan and don't have seeds, you are up Schitt Creek and no paddle, because of deranged gov whitmers DECREE that ye peasants shall not buy nonessential items, which includes seeds in her view.

Prep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment