Tuesday, September 29, 2020

This is Funny

 I read this over at Gorges Grouse and I thought I just had to repost this here.  I hope he doesn't mind.

Little Heroine

 -

 I got pulled over on I-44 for going 7 mph over the speed limit. 🚓

As the officer started walking up to my car, i rolled my windows down ..... 🚙
My adorable and apparently INCREDIBLY smart 4 yr old niece , started screaming from the backseat:
“It’s coming out!!!!!” 😱😱😱😱😱😱
“I can’t hold it any longer!!!!!”😳😳😳😳
“It’s almost here!!!!!!!!!!!”
Now the trooper is HEARING her scream this....
and he leans in the window and asks her “What’s going on here???”
She looks him 💀 DEAD IN THE FACE 💀
And says “I’ve got poop coming outta my butt!!”🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He started laughing 😂😂😂😂
I looked like I was about to cry 😭😭😭😭😭
He asked how far I had to go, which was about 2 miles home. He told me to drive safe and get miss thang home to do her business. He could NOT stop laughing😂😂😂
As soon as we pulled away I asked “What the hell was that about???”😳😳😳😳😳😳
This kid,smirked and said “I saw it on YouTube but I didn’t think it would work”🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I said “So...... You're not pooping 💩?”
She said nope and you're not in trouble either.
OMG 👀👀👀
This kid is my hero
 
from Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment