Thursday, October 15, 2020

Thank You Young Lady, You Made My Day

 I was driving thru Paso Robles Calif. today coming back to my home in Madera. I stopped at a gas station/convenience store to take a whiz and buy some lunch. For lunch I got a pack of fritos scoops and a large can of frito bean dip with a bottle of pure leaf tea. Not the best but what the hell, I only live once.

Anyway, the young lady pictured below was wearing this mask and I thought it was absolutely awesome, so I asked her if I could take a pic of it and post it on my blog here, and she said okay, so here is the most awesome mask in the world:


I gave her the address of this blog, I hope she sees this.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by here! Your mask is great, please stop by often to see what we have posted. Thank you!

      Delete