Saturday, November 18, 2023

A few more pics of my recent visit to my family

 During my recent visit to my family in Levelland, Lubbock, and Ralls, Texas, we had a semi get together at Rudys barbecue joint in Lubbock. After that, my sister and I just kinda drove around for a while, and she took me to this Veterans Memorial in the middle of town.

I had never been there before, and I was quite impressed. Here are a few pics of that. You may need to increase the viewing size of your web browser to get a better look:






Names of Veterans can be memorialized on the bricks:


Here is a view of the small lake they have there:

And last, but not least:

2 comments:

  1. We are paisanos... I was born in Hale and raised in LBB county. We used to play Ralls, and Crosbyton in sports ball. I'll swing by and check out that memorial when I get up there next time. I granulated from Noodle (aka Monroe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good deal. If you haven't been there in a while, you might be surprised at the number of windmill electric generators all over the place.

      Delete