Saturday, May 25, 2024

As expected, a finger is being pointed at a patriotic group of North Carolinians as possibly being involved in wanting to take out the lights in their own community.

 Special Ops Soldier Shoots Illegal Chechen Photographing His Kid, Then it Gets Weird

I thought I posted about this but I apparently did not.

Two chechen guys supposedly working for a utility company were taking photos of a special ops colonel's children. He confronts them and kills one. The other was detained by sheriffs and then let go. WTF? Why would they do that?

I have said before all these illegals coming into our country are just an army waiting to attack. This looks to me like the beginning of what I am talking about.

If you don't have beans bullits and bandaids stocked up you are behind the curve.

This summer looks to get sporty. Stay Strapped.


1 comment: