Friday, September 27, 2024

A garlic broth a day keeps the doc away

Click on the red link to go to the recipe. 

Garlic Broth

The last couple of years I have started to cook my own meals. Going out to eat all the time is rather expensive. And because of that, I pay more attention to recipes. Not that I know how to cook, I don't. But I am trying.

Many of the shtf stories I read are by a lady in Florida. In all of her stories she writes about the medicinal benefits of certain foods, one of which is garlic.

I have done a little research on the stuff, and it appears to be quite healthy for the human body.

So I think I will try making some of this broth for this winter. In the hopes of warding off whatever new flu joe and hoe try to throw at us.

So let me know if you make or use garlic broth, or another type of flu prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment