Monday, September 9, 2024

All Right. Who's the Asshole?

 Somebody out in lala land decided to "flag" one of my posts. 

The reason it was flagged? 

Hatespeech.

     As you may know, our Community Guidelines 
(https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we 
allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "Are there any dumb 
MF'ers out there who DO NOT think this is an invasion??" was flagged to us 
for review. We have determined that it violates our guidelines and deleted 
the post, previously at 
http://vernsstories.blogspot.com/2024/09/are-there-any-dumb-mfers-out-there-who.html.

Whoever you are out there who flagged this: Eat shit and die.

Come to me with your whiny little problems. Asshole.

6 comments:

  1. They don't operate that way. Hit and run, gotcha moments are their little victories. Bunch of puss ies if you want my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely not me, Glen. I'm a 100% 1st amendment advoocate. You can say or post anything at all and I will defend your right to say or post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Vern I had another blogger (Glen) in mind when I posted. Mea Culpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Ok. I am glad you feel the same way I do. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. If words make them break out in zits, then I can't wait to see what happens when they can't buy Hot Pockets and frozen pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I didn't have a drink when I read that!

      Delete