That's what I got going on right now. I just switched insurance providers on my autos and on my house. I've been with State Farm Insurance for about 58 years and for several years I've wanted to get rid of their *** this week I finally did that.
There's an old saying I used to hear about that goes something like I know I'm making a mistake I just hope it's not a giant ******* mistake.
Anyhow wish me luck will ya.
not knowing your financial situation, Pure insurance is a carrier for higher net worth individuals and they are fabulous if you can afford them.
ReplyDeleteThe greatest way to get money is to work online. The majority of individuals make money online. Stay at home and earn an additional $500 or more using the internet. This employment provides a stable work and a consistent income. To acquire this Fast, you don’t need any specific abilities. I made $13953 in my first month, despite the fact that I had no prior experience. For additional information, click to this website right now.
Delete==–===========>>) Www.Payathome9.Com
State Farm pretty much stuck out the middle finger to those of us here in Northern CA. Too many houses gone in all the big fires. Have they done the same in the hurricane and tornado prone areas?
ReplyDeleteWhether it is "a giant ******* mistake" depends on who the new insurance company is. If it is Allstate, then yes, you made a giant ******* mistake.
ReplyDeleteHad State Farm quite a few years back and was very dissatisfied. Went with Travelers and they sucked. Been with GEICO now for 22 years and am very happy with them.
ReplyDelete50 years with State Farm. Very satisfied. Have never had any probs with a claim.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck!
ReplyDeleteI had Liberty Mutual for 18 years, homeowners and auto. I had thought the monthly mortgage payment kept increasing because of taxes, special assessments, etc., but nope. It was insurance. Death by a thousand cuts.
ReplyDeleteI switched to Erie and it was the same cost as I had 18 years ago, saving me $200mth
American family can be reasonable as can safeco
ReplyDelete