Saturday, June 13, 2020

Adjusting Door Hinges on Cabinets

I am putting some cabinets in our laundry room.  I noticed the doors aren't aligned properly, so I did a youtube search for adjusting the doors, and wanted to share this one with you.  We bought the cabinets at Lowe's. That was kind of frustrating. The guy helping us wrote down the wrong style of cabinet, but we took home the correct style of cabinet.  Got home and had a large crack in one, went back and found out we had been overcharged for the ones we took. Since they didn't have any more of those in stock, we took the ones they had wrote down wrong. And now I am doing my level best to make an easy job look hard.  As my old head man in charge used to say, "If we do it your way, it will take half a day. If we do it my way it will only take 4 hours." At that time we were working 8 hour days.





No comments:

Post a Comment