Wednesday, June 10, 2020

How to Treat Antifa

I was searching for videos on water cannon, when I ran across this from 2011.  Maybe this could be adapted for use as a counter antifa tool. Maybe this is a job for Phil.

Radioactive Container Truck 

Spewing Gamma Rays Into 

Traffic on I-270 in Saint Louis, Missouri


posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss


Gamma Rays? Eh, the driver'll be fine. In fact I know the guy. His name is Bruce Banner.....kind of a loner. Used to be a scientist I think. Bit of an anger problem....good guy
link   
I think I'm living in the wrong era because all I can think about here is......... Why do we need this shii*iiit in the first place? Because we've advanced? Just because we can think of something to do, like make nuclear reactors, doesn't mean we should do it. To hear some people talk you would think that we were all knuckle dragging neanderthals 100 years ago and we should thank our lucky stars that we have geniuses these days that can invent stuff like this to save us from ourselves and give us a higher standard of living.

Remind me again what happened on I-270.

You would think that they would also have the intelligence to make their inventions safe, but no, that sounds like too much of a hassle. Too much of a detour between the inventor and the bank.

I kinda have to laugh when people sit around trying to hypothesize the best way to take care of this problem, when it's an unnecessary problem that shouldn't even be here in the first place. Trust me, you don'tme to take care of the problem. I swear to God, people are walking around half the time without a clue and the other half trying to find one.

:

No comments:

Post a Comment