Wednesday, September 2, 2020

I Swear, Government has Done Jumped the Shark

American Community Survey

Government has jumped the shark. They are done. They are finished.  

Go to the link for this survey that they want me to fill out, which is REQUIRED BY LAW.  Dumb assholes.

In addition to the names, ages, races, sexual orientation and more, they want to know the following: 
# bedrooms in your house
how big is your house
how much is your water bill
how much is your sewer bill
in the past 12 months who got married, who had children
do you have a premium for health coverage, how much is it
how much would your place sell for
how many acres is it
how many bathrooms\ ad infinitum

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the long form they sent me back in the 2000s. I filled out what they were legally allowed to ask for the purpose of the census, and put N/A on the rest.
    Got a phone call from them asking me to answer the rest. I told her that they have the information they needed for the purpose of a head count for representation in government and to stuff the rest of the questions up her ass.
    She claimed that they would send out a census worker to ask me in person. I told her that I would have them arrested for criminal trespass.
    A month or so later, some census bitch showed up and asked me to give answers to the remaining questions that I had refused to answer on the form. I picked up the phone and called the sheriff's office to have an officer come out and arrest a woman for criminal trespass.
    She couldn't get out of the driveway fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they sent them out in the mail I had my wife pitch it in the trash. F-them. They know all of what they are asking. One year at my Dads place they logged the front door into a GPS. Makes it EZ to put a hellfire missile up your butt. Damn commies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, these assholes got all the info on me they need. this is just plain intrusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a nice picture of your hand flipping the bird in color. Mail that back to them, and tell them in no uncertain terms "don't ever fucking contact me again".
    I like Sedition's idea as well.

    ReplyDelete