Wednesday, November 4, 2020

????

 What a bunch of malarkey. Early voting ballots are apparently still coming in several state, so who the what heck knows what the vote count is. Yet the newies are calling the states for who they think won. 

I am with Trump. Voting should stop. If your vote isn't in by election day, it don't count as far as I'm concerned. 

Early voting should be unconstitutional, voting should only be allowed on election day, with some exceptions for absentee ballots. Voting should be 7am to 7pm, and thats it. Game over.

When I went to bed at 9:30 last night it was 223 to 204. Now at 2:30 am fox news calls florida for President Trump, with 29 votes, so should be 223 to 233 right? But no, it is 238 to 213. I counted their electoral map and thats how it adds up. Did they miscount earlier or did they take some away? Who the heck knows.

3 comments:

  1. I whole hardheartedly agree with all your points. I would add, you have to show a picture ID, and you get the purple indelible finger so you can't vote twice. I find incredulous that biden has 238 electoral votes at 4:30am. I believe massive fraud has been and is being committed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly correct. This is why they haven't been campaining, they have been plotting the theft of the election. I forgot about the purple finger. I give biden the purple finger of voting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the fickle, purple middle of voting and fates....

    ReplyDelete