Saturday, August 12, 2023

I suspect the truth is this: there was too much money on the table for the pharmaceutical-industrial complex to lose. Ivermectin costs pennies.

 This Steams My Clams: Ivermectin Is Suddenly OK for COVID?

I don't eat clams, although I might use them for fishbait.

I am not sure the fda suddenly reversed itself and started saying ivermectin has always been okay to use, but it kinda looks that way.

“FDA is clearly acknowledging that doctors have the authority to prescribe human ivermectin to treat Covid. So they are not interfering with the authority of doctors to prescribe drugs or to practice medicine,” Honold said.

I know of two people who took ivermectin when they had covid, although I do not think it was the horsepaste stuff. And they both said they felt like crap from the covid, and very soon after taking the ivermectin they started feeling better. 

So. Whose body is it anyway? If you can murder little people while they are still in the womb and claim it is mybody mychoice why the hell can't I do the same thing and use ivermectin if I want to?????

4 comments:

  1. I’ve got my first check for a total of 13k US dollars. I am so energized, this is whenever I first really acquired something. I will work much harder now and I can hardly hang tight for the following week's installment. Go to the Home tab for more detail. I highly recommend everyone to apply.. Www.Payathome7.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "horse paste stuff" is ivermectin mixed with a "paste" to make it easy to accurately dispense by body weight and is not used just for horses and works fine for us too. I've used it myself for years and it is a great treatment for many problems especially if you live on a farm.---ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivq and Hcq HAD to be demonized and ostracized. The Emergency Use Authorization that was used to force the untested injection on people was only able to be enacted if there were no other viable alternatives. Ivq/Hcq represented viable alternatives.
    The EUA was designed to allow novel medicines to circumvent the normal approval process (decades), because its an emergency. The risk of the disease untreated outweighs the risks associated with the untested medicine, or so the theory goes.
    If THE FACTS that Ivq and Hcq were effective treatments was allowed to propagate (THAT is why Drs were banned) then the EUA could not be enacted - there were/was alternative treatments.

    People need to grok the seriousness of this situation. They knew damned well Ivq worked, it cured all of fucking India (that 3rd world shithole next to china). But if they let word get out, the EUA could not have been enacted. Their tyranny and money lust over-rode your right to life, and effective medicine. These people are unbelievably horrible demons. It really did happen, they really did knowingly do all of those things. Mistakes weren't made, they were not ignorant. They tried to kill you and yours. Thats exactly what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For 4 days doctors tried to talk me into taking Remdesivir. They weren't getting anywhere so they sent in the big gun to straighten my ass out. I asked the doc "If one of your loved ones had Covid, would you cure that person with Ivermectin or kill that person with Remdesivir?" He threw his stuff on the floor and stormed out. 15 minutes later my discharge papers showed up. Went home, wifey scored Ivermectin. That did the job.

    ReplyDelete