Friday, August 18, 2023

Looks like hillary's still pissed she lost

 Hurricane Hilary live updates: Category 4 storm barrels toward California

Our temperatures here are changing from high 90's/low 100's to high 80's by sunday. I think this hurricane is probably the reason why.

The weather people are calling this a hurricane. For some reason I thought in the pacific that storms were called by a name other than hurricane but I am doggone if I can think of what that name is. And I am not curious enough to research it.

Southern california is maybe gonna get a goodly amount of rain. I hope the people down there are prepared. 

And if we get some rain out of this, I won't be happier than a pig in shit but I will be pretty close to that.


4 comments:

  1. 1: If it’s above the North Atlantic, central North Pacific or eastern North Pacific oceans (Florida, Caribbean Islands, Texas, Hawaii, etc.), we call it a hurricane.

    2: If it hovers over the Northwest Pacific Ocean (usually East Asia), we call it a typhoon.

    3: If it’s circling over any other region, we continue to call it a tropical cyclone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bogside and also both anonymous.

      Delete