Sunday, June 2, 2024

I am traveling this week.

 I am traveling this week to Michigan. We are having a miniature family reunion at my sisters place.

There will be 8 of us. 5 of us are old and decrepit and generally can't move well, but there will be about 3, or maybe 4, youngsters to help.

I say youngsters, hell they're all over 40 with grown kids of their own. And Grandkids.

Anyway I will be back saturday.

I will post a few things when I can. In the meantime enjoy the folks on the sidebar. 

My brother and sister left from Lubbock this afternoon.  It's crazy. They had to fly south from north Texas all the way to Houston. From there they will fly to Chicago.

Where my two daughters and I hope to meet up with them around 6 am Sunday Morning.

Wish us luck.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Michigan! The west side of the state and the north are beautiful. The middle is boring and the southeast sucks.

    Are you allowed to say approximately where you will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are in west branch, about an hour north of saginaw. and yes, it is beautiful here.

      Delete
    2. Iargo Springs and "Rollaway" are near Hale, Michigan which is within spitting distance of you. Nothing spectacular on a national scale but notable in terms of local landscape.

      Delete
  2. If you're flying into O'Hare say high to the illegal aliens camped out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting blogger listed as Eaton Rapids Joe operates out of Lansing, Mi.

    ReplyDelete