Friday, May 26, 2023

Garden Bug Sprays the Natural Way

 


If you are like me you haven't done any extensive gardening for quite a while.

So, I started perusing youtube for gardening videos, and I came across this guy calls himself The Millenial Gardener.

I watched this video about natural bug sprays, thought it was interesting, and wanted to share it with you.

As a disclaimer, I have never used the products he is testing for this purpose.

This year I bought 10 plastic bigass pots from the 99 cent store. Contrary to what I initially thought, almost nothing is 99 cents. The bigass pots are $9.99 each.(Hence the name 99cent store.) So i planted tomatos in them.

Took about 1.5 cubic foot of soil to fill each one.

Gonna be some expensive tomatos, but i can't dance. Or sing.
So I sit and watch them grow.

That's more entertaining than listening to homo joe and the hoe.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about joe and the ho!
    Have not had much trouble with maters. Maybe occasional blossom end rot (sprinkle some epsom salts around base)...
    Gotta put some onions and garlic in to go with it!

    ReplyDelete