Friday, June 5, 2020

From Diogenes Middle Finger

I am not an eloquent person, so as I peruse the internet I frequently look for paragraphs of eloquence so I can share them with you. 

I don't know if this is eloquent or not, but it is certainly written much better than I can do, so here we go:
As I write, looting continues and police are being violently attacked. Meanwhile, law enforcement leaders are kneeling with protesters to show their “solidarity”. Winston Churchill’s quip comes to mind: “Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough it will eat him last.”

This was taken from Diogenes Middle Finger.

Here is a link to the article itself.

That quote from Churchill pretty much sums up how all the democrats are acting right now, and maybe even some of the rinos. All of the political class right now are trying to be so politically correct with this george floyd crap, as to be almost beyond belief. I don't think any fiction writer anywhere could make this story any more full of crap than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment