Monday, June 1, 2020

Good Morning

After my Zoom meeting with my new employer today, I think I will meander over to the local sporting goods and see if they have any ammo mags in stock.  Even if I don't have that caliber, it might be good to have some for someone who needs them, if this summer progresses as it seems it might.

The jury is still out on whether I like the new company or not, been 3 weeks now.  Lots of zoom meetings.  They still let me do pretty much what I was doing with the old company, which is cool. Which means I stay home with my wife more than usual, as she is back on chemo. 

They pay every 2 weeks, but my commission used to be calculated on a 30/31 day basis, so don't know how that is gonna work yet.
Hopefully, no glitches. 

Gonna be a nice day here today, only supposed to get to 88°F today, compared to 103 or so last week.

You guys stay good.

No comments:

Post a Comment