Saturday, March 18, 2023

Fishing

 I have not been fishing in a very long time. I am contemplating doing so now.

I have not had a fishing license here in california for at least 10 years. So I decided if I am going to go fishing, I should get a license. 

In years past a fishing person was required to display your license somewhere on your person so that it was clearly visible. To the fish police I suppose.

So I wanted to look up that trequirement and I was surprised that it took about 30 minutes of my time before I found a website that answered that question. Here is that website: California Fishing License: The Complete Guide

And the answer is no, it does not have to be displayed any longer. That is good, that was a stupid requirement.

So now I have to retrieve my fishing equipment from my old house. I will have to reacquaint myself with the usage of the rods and reels.

Hopefully it will be like riding a bike, you never truly forget how.

No comments:

Post a Comment