Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Who is Vivek Ramaswamy?

GOP Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy Wants to Fire ‘At Least Half the Federal Workforce’ 

I don't have a clue who this vivek ramaswamy is. If I have heard of him before I have forgotten it.

Based on this article, he talks the good talk.  If he has the nerve to say this in public I would consider voting for him.

He is correct in that AT LEAST half of the federal workforce should be eliminated. He is incorrect when he says the fbi should be eliminated but then replaced with something.

As corrupt as the fbi is it should be killed, buried, burned at the stake, never to see the light of day again. My opinion.

Maybe the fbi has done some good in the past. Not no more folks.

Dept. of Education. I don't know why we have one. That should be left to local folks. Shouldn't even have a state dept. of education. That should be left to local folks.

And local boards of education might oughta start getting rotten tomatoes thrown at them. Maybe tar and feathers. Get the message across to start back to teaching kids instead of indoctrinating them.

I just imagine most federal agencies would benefit from a reduction in workforce. 

Well. The agencies might not benefit, but we sure as hell would.


7 comments:

  1. We are bankrupt. We have to start paying down our debt. At least half the federal employees have to go. Most add zero value. Start with the department of Edudoctrination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald Trump was effective because he owed no one in Congress favors. This guy has that same advantage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is the case I would probably vote for him. Have to wait and see.

      Delete
  3. At the risk of coming across as a bigot, I don't like this guy.
    Read about him, American born US Citizen to 2 indian national immigrants. Technically he qualifies to run. Looks good on paper, sounds good in interviews. Don't trust him. Is it because he looks like an indian? Yes. He was raised in an Indian household in the US, but that is not the same as a heritage American.
    And I think thats it. I think that's what a lot of the fighting is over - the vision of what future america looks like. Us here, we envision what we grew up with, heritage America, 50s diners, poodle skirts, you get the picture? The other side sees a multicultural future of America
    Little Italy, Chinatown, masses of multiracial kids alll playing together.
    Its a very different vision.
    Regardless, I don't trust the guy cuz he doesn't look like me. Might be more American than 50% of my neighbors, but I'm just being honest. The fact that he is being promoted and pushed smacks of that curry Brit running things over there, Sunak. I would be dollars to donuts he is a WEF protege, just like Rishi. Trojan Horse people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you are a bigot. I don't necessarily dislike people who don't look like me. I have been friendly with them my entire life. But I much prefer to hang with ones who do look like me. The whole of the world is that way.

      Delete
  4. 50% is half way there.

    ReplyDelete