Friday, March 3, 2023

This had to be a weird marriage.

 Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage

When I first heard of Kellyanne Conway I thought What a Gal!

She was the kind of Republican I had always dreamed of.

And when I found out what she was married to my first thought was WTF?

How can someone like her be married to someone like him?

Kind of like ole snakehead carville and that nice lady he is married to, ole whatsername.

I have often wondered about the topics of conversation at dinner for couples like that. Oh, did you see the article about? Oh dear lets keep work away from home. Okay did you see joe biden is dumb as a stump? Dear lets keep work away from home. Okay dear but thats not work it's fun and it's the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Her hubby was a Trump support. I think he expected a job in the White House and Trump saw him as what he was. A jackass. They've been separated for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete