Tuesday, June 20, 2023

What would you do?

 Johno sent in this one also:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e3HMaYQsb3Gj/#video-watch

Here is a link to some of the backstory.

What would you do in this situation?

I don't see where the father had any choice. He could have "abducted" the guy from the eff bee eye and taken him out to the swamps and had a good ole teaching session with him.

Which I don't know if that was possible. Or he could do what he did and take out the trash.

I can visualize myself taking the guy to a secluded spot. Fire and hot pokers come to mind.

Be interesting to know mr pedo's political affiliation.


3 comments:

  1. I"d do same if someone attacked one of my kids...big bore pistol to the noggin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Fred...no one else commented on this? Could it be that pedo faggotry is spreading within the ranks of conservatives?
    Maybe we should all pray that the good Lord casts another flood upon the world...or ELE event with an asteroid...
    If no one will stand up for children, then we're fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no problem with taking the shit to a swamp and no problem with what extexanwannbe's solution of a large caliber hand gun at 2 feet to the head and one to the heart.

    ReplyDelete