Saturday, December 5, 2020

Effing Rino Buttholes

 

This is from Cold Fury.com

Yeah, no

It’s crucially, vitally important that we all vote Republican no matter what, see, even if we have to hold our nose and gag on a suppurating boil like Mitt Romney.

Because, umm, see, if we don’t, then, uhh, all sorts of awful…that is to say, the Demonrats could conceivably…if they take back the Senate, they might…umm…uhhh…

Know what? SCREW these treacherous backstabbers.

Senator David Perdue trashed President Trump in a video interview today WITH THE WASHINGTON POST, the day before President Trump is taking time off to go campaign for this jerk in Georgia.

Perdue has DONE NOTHING to address the MASSIVE voter fraud in Georgia.

He quickly threw President Trump under the bus after senile Joe Biden stole the election.

And now he’s on camera TRASHING TRUMP?

What an idiot.

It doesn’t count for much since I don’t live in Georgia, I guess. But if I did, I’d cheerfully gargle a five-gallon bucket of diarrhea before I’d even CONSIDER voting for a dung beetle like Perdue. Sorry if that makes anybody out there all fretful and upset, but with “friends” like this, who needs enemies? I’m with Bracken:

These RINOs must not be allowed to believe in this lock-step GOP robot voter outcome in Georgia, or they will stick a shiv in Trump’s back. In this, I agree with Lin Wood and Sidney Powell.

The cowardly RINOs have to be so afraid of losing EVERYTHING, that they come out and defend the integrity of the presidential election NOW.

If they don’t, then FUCK THEM…and let’s just get straight onto the civil war.

If Loeffler and Perdue don’t come out with Trump on Saturday at the GA rally, that’s my signal: fuck the RINO back stabbers, and let’s get onto an honest CW, face to face with honest enemies.

“Friend,” I hate the Mitts and Jebs hiding their knives behind me more than I hate the AOC’s and Schumers in front of me, looking at me with honest hatred right in my face.

They’re all turds floating in the same bowl as far as I’m concerned. And every last one of them needs to be flushed away for good; it ain’t healthy for the dying Republic to keep them hanging around and stinking up the joint like this

2 comments:

  1. GOP is in on the fraud, they hate Trump and they hate us. They cut a deal and gained seats while getting rid of Trump. Loeffler and Puddue will win whether we vote in the runoff or not, it's been fixed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad state of affairs for this country.

    ReplyDelete