Sunday, December 27, 2020

Puzzling to Me

 I have said before that i am in something called Nextdoor. When someone in the group posts something, i get an email.

This morning i got an email that someone was complaing about the raiders secondary not being very good.  I don't know what a secondary is, but i went to the post and read it. 

These posts are from people in my area here in this rural community i live in. And these people out here are mostly pro America i believe.

So i was frankly surprised at this post, so i made a comment. I asked Why are you still watching football? I didn't say anything about kneeling or the prothug bent of most football players.

Anyway, not one person has answered that question, they are all saying how good a game it was. Makes me wonder how long America has left.


No comments:

Post a Comment