Thursday, April 21, 2022

Fertilizer

 I have been trying to find some fertilizer for veggies in something larger than a 1, 2 or 5 lb bag. There is a Tractor Supply close by so I looked on their website and found they had general purpose 10-10-10 fertilizer  in 40lb bags. 

So I called my local store and found out they did not have any.

Back to the website, and saw they had a shopping cart so I went to order online and have it delivered to the store. Holy crapanitley. I selected 4 bags at $18 each and hit go to checkout. Bill came out about $193. I just about shit a brick.

4 bags is about $72, but they wanted $115 for shipping. No thank you.

I have looked other places and I cannot find fertilizer in bags larger than 5 lbs except online. 

So I guess a crapload of small baggies is in my future. Hear that nsa, I said small baggies.




6 comments:

  1. You will be there all day just opening each bag and dumping them... The Revolution can't start soon enough, hear that NSA! Soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any farmer's elevators near you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw plenty of 40lb 10-10-10 at Walmart yesterday.

    ReplyDelete