Sunday, April 24, 2022

I don't think there is a conspiracy going on

 A List Of 16 Major Fires That Have Occurred At Key Food Industry Facilities In The U.S. Since The Start Of 2022

Unlike some, I don't think there is anything nefarious going on here.

I mean, things happen. One of the items listed causing a fire is a boiler explosion. I used to work on boilers and I am here to tell you they can be easy to fuck up and cause to explode. I was personally involved in two boiler explosions, neither of which was my fault. But sometimes things just happen.

How many food production facilities are there in the usofa? And think about all of the competent?? people running them and the feasibility of a fire happening.

And once again, fires happen in industrial settings all the time. Maybe the media is just concentrating on food facilities at this time.

3 comments:

  1. The question to be asked is how many such fires happen in any given year. If the number THIS year or LAST year is massively greater than any prior year than questioning what's truly happening is not paranoia. Remember....almost all those "conspiracy theories" from a year or so ago have now been shown to be reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there is major fuckery aboot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting the statistical rate of food processing plant Events is wildly out of proportion.

    ReplyDelete