Tuesday, June 28, 2022

My daily whine.

 The people in this country. I swear.

I stopped in at mcdonalds to grab a breakfast sandwich. I asked for the meal which is priced at $6.19. Then plus the damn sales tax at 8.7% and the bill should have come out to $6.73.

But it didn't. It came out to $7.02. 

I mean, that's only 29 cents, but it pissed me off. Because that isn't what I was expecting.

So I asked the lady why it was more. She then proceeded to not answer the question, and asked me what size coffee I wanted with the meal.

Whaddaya mean, what size coffee? I want what comes with the meal for $6.19.

You have a choice of small medium or large. I want what comes with the meal for $6.19.

You have a choice of small medium or large. I want what comes with the meal for $6.19.

What size coffee you want? Fuck it gimmee a small.

That will be $6.73.

I don't understand. If you are gonna have a menu with prices for a specific meal, why are you asking me what size coffe I want? I want what comes with the meal for that price. That's what I want.

But I guess that's not how it works anymore.

5 comments:

  1. There you go expecting logic and common sense, at McDonalds no less. The one near me has the new computerized voice recognition order taker for the drive -thru. It does a better job of getting my order right than the "humans" did. It figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard of that order taker before.

      Delete
  2. People are not bred for smarts and making change and critical thinking... why we are gonna be kings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to go back to the old ways. Make America able to count again!

      Delete
  3. Nasty Macs does not have good coffee anymore.

    ReplyDelete