Tuesday, November 8, 2022

You can smell the anger and revenge in the air

Ultra MAGA Whackjob Conspiracy Theory Election Day Predictions 

I am in accord with the author of this article, i.e. IF  there is no cheating in this election, the reds will wave happily into office.

But I do not believe that there will be no cheating in this election. 

I believe the fix is already in, and democrats will hold the fort. If I am wrong in that prediction I will gladly accept all the IToldYouSo's I can get.

I mean, how blatant can these fuckface assholes be? "We won't know the winner of an election for a few days."

BullFuckingShit. Every election house result can be determined tonight, just like in every other goddamn election. Only reason to delay is so the dems can cheat. Easy peasy japanesy.

Armed poll watchers on our side should be the rule of the day.

4 comments:

  1. It's impossible for Me to expect honesty in any election after they so obviously stole the presidential election in 2020 and most of the lefties either actually Believe that fossil got 81 MILLYUN votes or that the Courts have heard the evidence and declared there was No voter fraud, but it's obvious it was stolen. Now I'm wondering how the sorriest elected representatives have been getting re-elected for years. Maxine Waters, Sheila Jakksunn Lee, and that smug piece of shit John McCain,

    Early voting shouldn't be counted. That just lets them see how much cheat they have to dial in.
    They have already been saying There will be delays in counting.
    So, I'm expecting nothing But shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Voting should ONLY be allowed on election day, in person, on paper, with identification. Maybe with some money in escrow too.

      Delete
  2. You will be able to describe these midterms with a great many adjective. Honest will NOT be one of them.

    ReplyDelete