Monday, November 14, 2022

Nother Joke

 Two medical students just got out of class. They see an old man walking awkwardly, his legs are spread apart and he is kind of waddling along.

One of the medical students looks at the other one and says, I believe that gentleman has something called peltry syndrome, that's how people who have that walk.

The other student said no, I learned this in class. That is called keyott syndrome, that's how they walk with their legs apart and stuff.

They disagree on the diagnosis and decide to go talk to the old man.

Sir, we are both medical students and we are trying to diagnose what syndrome you have. But we can't agree what it is. Would you mind telling us what syndrome you have.

The old man said I will tell you exactly what I have, but I want to hear your guesses first.

The first one says I thought you had peltry syndrome. The old man says Well, you thought, but boy you wrong.

The other says I thought you had keyott syndrome. The old man says Well, you thought, but boy you wrong.

They said Well what's wrong with you then?

The old man says Well, I thought I had gas, but boy was I wrong!




2 comments:

  1. That has been my problem a time or two... at our ages Fred,, we just can't trust a fart...

    ReplyDelete