Saturday, May 30, 2020

EMP Preparations

I started into preparing for events that would be quite traumatic to civilization in general back at the Y2K debacle.  I had food, water, medical supplies, I was ready. Then poof, nothing happened.

So I slowed up for a few years on prepping.  I mean, nothing will happen, right?  Then every one started talking about EMP, and I thought what the heck, in for a penny in for a  pound.  So I started reading about emp, and what I read didn't sound any too pleasant. 

So I started actively prepping again, and I think by now I have a good start on things to last  a while in the event of emp. But, I am wondering if emp is even high on the list of things to worry about. 

I know emp could kick us back to the stone ages, but so can this socalled biological pandemic we got right now. If this thing actually kicked off, it could be worse than emp for sure.

The article linked below has some good things to do for any emergency,  including emp.

Here is the link to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment