Sunday, May 17, 2020

What a Couple of Buttholes

I have been surfing the net this morning.  One of the blogs I read, Bustednuckles, has a link on his sidebar to a blog called The Morb.  

On his site he has a couple of posts about a baseball player named Snell complaining he isn't going to  play unless he gets his full seven million dollars or something.

The source for that story is here.


The second story on The Morb is about someone named Tammy Lynn Michaels, who is an ex partner of someone named Melissa Etheridge. 
( I guess I am showing my ignorance, because I don't know who any of these people are.)

This woman claims she can't live on $23,000 month. When the two women were married she was apparently living on $128,000 month.  Hell, when I completely retire and lose my main source of income from my job, I may not have $23,000 a year to live on.

The source for this story is here.


I can't help but think, what a couple of buttholes these people are.


No comments:

Post a Comment