Saturday, October 23, 2021

They're Only Doing This Because They Got Caught, and It Pissed Us Normals Off

 National School Board Association States Regret, Apologizes for Letter Comparing Parents to Terrorists

These goddamn sunzabitches are nothing more than arrogant power hungry pricks and cunts. They are just as bad as the california highway patrol--hack spit throwup.

These assholes have been catching hell from parents, and one state board actually resigned from the national board because of it.

More people are starting to finally wake up and stand up to the assholes running things. About damn time.

2 comments:

  1. They already Said what they think of us. You can't apologize that away. If I told you I wanted to destroy you and then you were able to generate a firestorm of trouble for me, would my apologies erase what I said?
    In case a lefty is reading this, I'll provide the answer.

    NO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got caught and are trying to weasel out of it. Buncha fucktards.

      Delete