Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Secret Service

 Secret Service Threatens Trump: Stop Your Massive Rallies, Or Else

I read the article and I did not see anything about an "or else". Unless I missed it, which is possible. If you see that please let me know.

From the SS side of things I can completely understand why they don't like these large outdoor events. Look at what happened on July 13. THAT showed how incompetent these people really are.

Or. It showed they are in on the plan to off the Donald. Which I know would be complicated because of how many different people and agencies are involved.

What a mongolian fuster cluck this year is turning out to be.

As always, keep your powder dry, your food stores up, and your head on a swivel.

2 comments:

  1. We must all keep our swords sharp, as the revolution is at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't often God makes you take a side in the battle between Good and Evil.

    ReplyDelete