Thursday, September 28, 2023

Last NIghts GOP shitshow

I didn't watch the debate last night, and won't watch any in the future. No point to having these at all in my opinion. Everyone already knows who they will vote for. If they don't know by now they shouldn't be voting. 

These shitshows, in my opinion, are all about showcasing any republican on stage as a nutjob extraordinaire so all the libs can rain fire and brimstone on them.

 Vodka Pundit on Last Nights Debate

Below is an excerpt from the article:

  • STEPHEN GREEN | SEP 27, 2023 11:06 PM EST

I'll let someone a little less exhausted and (hopefully) a bit more sober do the big wrap later on. But I can do a mini wrap.

Christie: On substance and delivery, reminded me of the pre-holding-hands-with-Obama Christie. But he's still dead to me and most GOP voters.

Haley: Was doing fine until she went into Pit Bull Mode. Off-putting, and not because she's a woman, but because she couldn't pull it off -- and shouldn't have tried.

Burgam: Strong on substance. Excellent cabinet choice.

DeSantis: The grownup in the room. Again.

Pence: Still can't explain why he's there.

Scott: Pence with a better backstory.

Vivek: Good one-liners. But he still comes across as the smart kid who memorized all the answers but doesn't really believe a lot of them.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't watch it either Fred. It was people that don't have a chance and don't really know it yet. I watched Jeopardy reruns and learned more......John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christie-Ugh!, Haley-Ok, Burgam-Excellent Cabinet choice, DeSantis- Proven record, Pence-Nothing Burger, Scott-Too much slavery, Vivek-lack of discipline to listen and cut my support in half.

    But I listened because they're just rehearsing for VP slot at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I read the article right, none of these will get the vp nod. Don't know who will.

      Delete