Saturday, September 30, 2023

Let's see blogger censor this one.

 I tried to make a post showing congressional representative jamaal bowman committing a felony in congress. Blogger did not approve. Here is the link I was posting:

Democrat Jamaal Bowman Pulls Fire Alarm in Cannon Building – OBSTRUCTS A FEDERAL PROCEEDING – Shuts Down Congress! – PHOTO RELEASED! – WHERE IS THE BIDEN DOJ?

I suspect what happened is that I used jamaal bowman's skin color in conjunction with his status of being from unmarried parents as an adjective. I don't think blogger approved as it immediately censored my post. 

He is a stupid person of color. He claims pulling the firealarm was to help him open a door. 

Idiot.


2 comments:

  1. Fyi Area ocho sells server space ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I need to do that. But I gotta relearn how to do html first.

      Delete