Saturday, December 30, 2023

My rant for today.

Link found at It Ain't Holy Water

Could States Banning Presidential Candidates Lead to America’s Collapse? 

Why Yes, Yes It Could. And is already deepening a divide in this country that is pretty damn deep already.

I predict the November 2024 election will bring about the violence that is inevitable at this point.

Don't worry about the whys and wherefores of it, it is coming down the pike. Accelerating steadily.

What to do?

If you want your family to live then start preparing. Load up on ammo. Max out your credit cards if you have to, but buy ammo. You're gonna need it. And clean your weapons. Oil them up, sharpen them, make sure they work. You're gonna need em.

Beans, bullets, bandaids. Water purification. Underground railroads. You're gonna need em.

I predict November 2024 is the end of our once great country. I hope I am wrong. But right now this country needs to be burnt to the ground so we rise up out of the ashes and be the great country we used to be. 


2 comments:

  1. The collapse is inevitable...and is already well under way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They want a global war so they can suspend elections.
    I hope they don't get their wish, but I think it's inevitable at this point.

    ReplyDelete