Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Sarcastic Remarks to Get You Thru the Day

 Sarcastic Remarks to Get You Through The Day---Cut and paste, the formatting is what it is.

>               1. And your crybaby whiny opinion

> would be...?

>               2. Do I look like a people person?

>               3. This isn't an office. It's Hell

> with fluorescent lighting.

>               4. I started out with nothing & still

> have most of it left.

>               5. I pretend to work. They pretend to

> pay me.

>               6. Sarcasm is just one more service we

> offer.

>               7. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

>

>               8. You!... Off my planet!

>               9. If I want to hear the pitter patter

> of little feet, I'll put

> shoes on my cats.

>              10. Does your train of thought have a

> caboose?

>              11. Errors have been made. Others will

> be blamed.

>              12. A PBS mind in an MTV world.

>              13. Allow me to introduce my selves.

>              14. Whatever kind of look you were

> going for, you missed.

>              15. Suburbia: where they tear out the

> trees and then name

> streets after

>                    them.

>              16. Well, this day was a total waste of

> makeup.

>              17. See no evil, hear no evil, date no

> evil.

>              18. I have a computer, a remote

> control, and pizza delivery.

> Why should I

>                    leave the house?

>              19. Not all men [women] are annoying.

> Some are dead.

>              20. Did I mention the kick in the groin

> you'll be receiving if

> you touch me?

>              21. A woman's favorite position is CEO.

>

>              22. I'm trying to imagine you with a

> personality.

>              23. A cubicle is just a padded cell

> without a door.

>              24. Stress is when you wake up

> screaming and you realize you

> haven't

>                    fallen asleep yet.

>              25. Can I trade this job for what's

> behind door #1?

>              26. I thought I wanted a career, turns

> out I just wanted

> paychecks.

>              27. Too many freaks, not enough

> circuses.

>              28. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in

> it?

>              29. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work

> here is done.

>              30. I plead contemporary insanity.

>              31. And which dwarf are you?

>              32. How do I set a laser printer to

> stun?

>              33. Meandering to a different drummer.

>              34. I majored in liberal arts. Will

> that be for here or to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment