Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Entire Country of Lebanon is Without Power Tonight

Lebanon plunges into darkness after power runs out Official expect several days without electricity

 And why is that? It is because they have run out of fuel.

How the hell does an entire country run out of fuel? I know, they are a third or fourth world country, but still. Don't they have oil wells over there?

How soon will this be happening here at home? Locally the electric provider is saying they will be shutting off power to various locations in several counties due to high winds.

I have recommended before and I do so again, you need to start generating your own electricity at home. I am generating a small portion of mine, enough to power lights and fans, and freezers and refrigerators. Today I did a test and found out I have enough capacity to do a couple loads of laundry. 

That would certainly make life a little easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment